We have mid-January and that means it still is a month back it up in the Rhine metropolis is again: Kölle Alaaf! The revelers are already going on and of Arabian Nights to Cypriot evenings there is everything for the heart of Cologne. Just now on the train, as one said by telephone from Greek costumes to evening, and the proposed next to me, the regional newspapers in full costume with tips.
But this year, not me. I try to escape this year. Why? I Fasching in Munich have not liked the last 2 years I have been through my boyfriend to love carnival and really is the desire on the street with units to pee urinals and Dixiklos not really worth seeing. Okay, I admit, it makes a bit of fun already, the best costume last year was a guy who dresses up as his StudiVz profile. That was hilarious. A little resemblance to the Oktoberfest, it has. Take the various pubs as tents and one kölsches Oktoberfest, but woe to him who wants to compare. The Rhinelander even have a different mentality, not least, they do not drink their Kölsch in units but in test tubes. Joking aside, I mags yes. The Cologne. The Rhinelands. The multi-cultural thing. The kebab. Since I live here, I feel a bit cosmopolitan. Living in Cologne (yet), studying in Bonn, and with the student-NRW-Ticket, I can be up to the entire German-Benelux hintuckern free boundary with the trains. When it's time so far, it is most beautiful, even if one totärgert because the German railway takes wiedermal the announcement burning train on routes such as Dusseldorf-Duisburg or defusing a bomb in the following example Hürth after another. stop is always something going by train. But she, of course evil must we be. I find all too little of other Bavarian villages as fast Municher I know, I know almost all of NRW. Aachen, Dusseldorf, etc. Even in the Ruhr area, it is only a stone's throw away, but most of all I'm going to Belgium, the journey to Brussels costs gerademal 15 € by train 25th Card So it is here in NRW. Everyone is somewhere on the road. Try it, and you will be amazed at how nice it actually is NRW. Of course, no comparison to the mountains after Munich, but they do have characteristics that you also open-minded may be called, which is actually originated from the 100 nations that live in NRW. I can not speak of Cologne alone. Do not know is really good because I feel it is normal, everything included, because everything looks like a big Spider web is linked. And by the way: When I was in Munich at that time reveals that I'm moving to Cologne, it was: Cologne? What do you want in the Ruhr? And now I know: Cologne, Rhineland and the Ruhr, the RE is an hour earlier. :)
PS: oh, and Cologne's culture must also not be forgotten. Apart from the kebab culture, Cologne offers a very interesting concert business. How many bands I've seen where, I got angry black in Munich that they were not booked in Munich. Quite large in summer and highly recommended: the annual c / o pop. The best festival pass and get the Woche ganz im Sinne der Popkultur einplanen, die 80 Euro sind es wert und auch wenn ich selbst nur bei ein,zwei Veranstaltungen pro Festivalzeit dabei gewesen bin, c/o Pop mind. einmal im Jahr muss sein. Und bitte, wer jetzt noch sagen will, es gäbe das überall woanders, der soll es mir beweisen. Zelte und Regenstiefel müsst ihr nicht einacken, die braucht ihr während der c/o Pop defintiv nicht. Alles findet drinnen statt. Und als Konzertguide biete ich mich auch gerne mal an. Und das Kunst,Theater und Film nach Köln zum Stadtgespräch muss ich auch nicht mehr erwähnen, Köln ist DIE Medienstadt! Jeder hat hier irgendwas mit Medien zu tun. Erschreckend ist es ganz und gar nicht, ich freue mich immer wieder, wenn bei ums Eck one shot film after another, I'm almost sorry if I move to Bonn. But this in another guest post:)
Trang Dang this summer has been living for two years in Cologne. As a Vietnamese-born, she studied at the University of Bonn in Asian Studies and is an editor in which (the journalism prize of the election augezeichnetem) bonn campus radio station 96.8 freelancer. Previously, she was already at the breakdown sparks M94.5 in Munich, Germany, and is still working with the Music Express Street Promotion Team. You
would also like to see your town here? Send me an email to tony-s@live.de and I will certainly call you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment